Thursday, May 14, 2009

Good News Happening

Hello All-


Well I have been really busy like always and then I have decided to try to apply for a new job a month ago and now I have been getting calls to have an interview. The first call I took from Kroger as a Pharmacy Tech since I have finished my schooling for that position. I found that I was hired on the spot of my interview day and I was very excided. I started working in the department after a long 2 day for testing on Weds. It was a big challenge and I really enjoy it. It's a fast pace job because there are always patients coming through there. That is what I like most about it. I don't like working in a slow pace job because I get very impatience.







Kody and I are still in the process of looking for a house. We saw one that we really like but we have to find out who it belongs to because it's a foreclosure house. I think it would be best for us to start bidding when we get back from Myrtle Beach, SC because it would be easier to deal with. I will be leaving in July for two weeks which will be very nice.







I finally got a new car that I have always wanted which was a bigger car (truck) I am so excided. Now we just have to fix the front end and then it's safe to drive. Kody is going to sell my Taurse so he can get his money back.







School is now over for the summer season, Kody and I have one more year before we are done with Medical Billing and Coding Cerf. We are very excided to be almost done with school and move on with a better paying job. I might end up staying in the Pharmacy Tech Job since I have been told that it would turn into a Full time position. If I am still and Part Time Pharmacy Tech when I graduate with my Cerf. I would probally find a part time position as a Medical Biller and Coder.


I have been Visiting Grand Rapids to see my family and friends, Wow my Nephew has gotten so big and he has been more entertaining. He is very fun to play with and watch. He def. love being outside. I would have to agree with my sister that boys will always be boys. He has no fear of anything. I am so proud of him and I love him very much. I have been going home for my parents birthday's and my sister's too. It has been great.

Now with the wedding planning, I finally found a dress and it's coming from China. I ordered it off ebay. I am really happy with it. So all I really need to do it find the party's their outfits. Then once I get to Myrtle Beach we have to make reservations.

No comments: